- CoreXY Motion Control System
- Active Automatic Bed Leveling System
- Easy Feed Filament System
- High Strength Extruded Aluminum and Injection Molded Polycarbonate Enclosure
- Fully Enclosed Print Theater
- .50 orifice nozzle (.35 orifice nozzle is optional)
- (1) Camber Reinforced Ceramic Build Plate
- (1) 2oz bottle of Wolfbite Nano Premium Adhesive Solution for PLA
- (1) 2 pound spool of PLA filament (3 mm)
AXIOMe's fully enclosed print chamber provides a thermally stable environment which minimizes the incidence of warpage while providing optimal print quality, especially when applied to very large 3D prints.
The AXIOMe automatically calibrates its print bed ensuring optimal bed leveling and head spacing before beginning every print.
End-User Replacement Cassette (ERC)
AXIOMe's End-User Replacement Cassette enables users to rapidly replace components or to install device upgrades which minimizes downtime and extends the AXIOM's service life.
AXIOMe draws new filament into its print head automatically.
The silky smooth CoreXY motion control system used in the AXIOMe provides unparalleled speed (250mm/s print, 400mm/s traverse), precision, and print quality.
AXIOMe's improved JrX hotend reaches temperatures of 315°C (599°F) and is designed to resist troublesome clogs.
The AXIOMe's 1000 in3 build volume allows for very large 3D prints making it the ideal desktop solution for rapid prototyping and manufacturing functional products.
40 Microns Minimum Layer Height
With a minimum layer height of just 40 microns the AXIOMe can produce ultra-fine detail while minimizing the striated appearance common to FFF style 3D printers.
AXIOMe is capable of printing in many thermoplastic materials including PLA and TPU.